BRIEF-Takata files for bankruptcy protection in Japan - Kyodo
* Takata files for bankruptcy protection in Japan - Kyodo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 24 Spark Energy Inc
* Spark energy, inc. Announces share buyback program
* Spark energy inc - has authorized a share buyback program of up to $50 million of spark class a common stock
* Spark energy - intends to fund program through available cash balances and its subordinated credit facility, as well as future operating cash flows Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WILMINGTON, Del., June 25 Takata Americas, the U.S. unit of Japan's Takata Corp, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the United States on Sunday, facing billions of dollars in liabilities stemming from its defective air bag inflators.
* Takata board held meeting this morning in Tokyo - Japan media