May 2 Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Spectrum Pharmaceuticals reports first quarter 2017 financial results and pipeline update
* Q1 non-gaap loss per share $0.14
* Q1 loss per share $0.29
* Q1 revenue $29.1 million versus i/b/e/s view $32.2 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc - company ended quarter with cash and cash equivalents of $137 million. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.
CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-U.S. to seek to block DraftKings, FanDuel fantasy sports merger
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it will seek to stop the merger of DraftKings and FanDuel, because the combined company would control more than 90 percent of the U.S. market for paid daily fantasy sports contests.