BRIEF-Spirit Airlines says entered framework agreement with certain financial institutions
March 30 Spirit Airlines Inc
* Spirit airlines inc says entered into a framework agreement, dated as of march 29, 2017, with certain financial institutions
* Spirit airlines-pursuant to agreement $228 million debt financing shall be provided for 1 airbus a320-200,5 airbus a321-200 aircraft
* Spirit airlines inc - each loan to be extended under framework agreement will be funded on or about delivery date of each aircraft
* Spirit airlines inc - each loan will have a 12-year term and will amortize quarterly on a mortgage-style basis - sec filing
* Spirit airlines inc - each loan to be extended under framework agreement will be secured by a first-priority security interest in individual aircraft Source text (bit.ly/2nnIjuF) Further company coverage:
GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks pressured as Wall St hit by healthcare vote delay
TOKYO, June 28 Asian shares slumped on Wednesday after Wall Street was knocked hard in the wake of a delay to a U.S. healthcare reform vote, while the euro rallied after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi hinted that the ECB could trim its stimulus this year.
JPMorgan Chase to centralize energy controls for 4,500 branches
NEW YORK, June 28 JPMorgan Chase & Co is shifting control of heating, air-conditioning and lighting in 4,500 of its branches to an operations center hosted in the internet cloud.