PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 3 Staar Surgical Co
* Staar Surgical reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted loss per share $0.04
* Q1 loss per share $0.05
* Q1 sales $20.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $20.7 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Staar Surgical Co- Cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash at March 31, 2017 totaled $13.6 million, compared to $14.1 million at end of Q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.