PRESS DIGEST- British Business - June 29
June 29 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 26 Steadymed Ltd:
* Steadymed Ltd says of its largest institutional shareholders has exercised warrants to purchase additional ordinary shares of co
* Steadymed Ltd says as a result of exercise, steadymed has received additional proceeds totaling approximately $5 million
* Steadymed Ltd says remains on track to submit a new drug application (nda), for trevyent in Q2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Reports financial results for the period ended May 31, 2017
* Customers Bancorp announces upsizing and pricing of $100 million, 3.95% senior notes offering