CORRECTED-Vietnam online gaming firm VNG says eyeing U.S. IPO
HANOI, May 30 Vietnamese online gaming and messaging firm VNG Corp said on Tuesday it has signed a preliminary agreement with U.S. bourse operator Nasdaq Inc to explore an IPO.
May 9 Steel Partners Holdings LP:
* Steel Partners Holdings LP reports first quarter financial results and outlook
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $1.3 billion to $1.4 billion
* Q1 revenue $323.3 million versus $246.8 million
* Sees Q2 2017 revenue $323 million to $375 million
* Sees Q2 adjusted EBITDA between $41 million and $50 million
* Says qtrly net loss per common unit $0.16
* Sees 2017 adjusted EBITDA between $151 million and $178 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tobacco causing "massive harm" to environment, WHO report says
ZURICH, May 30 As Novartis considers asset sales that could raise $50 billion, investors are worried any cash raised may give the Swiss drugmaker firepower for another unsuccessful megadeal.