U.S. says hopes China will approve more GMO corn for import
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
May 4 Stella-Jones Inc:
* Stella-Jones reports 2017 first quarter results
* Q1 earnings per share c$0.37
* Q1 sales C$396.9 million versus i/b/e/s view C$399.9 million
* Q1 earnings per share view C$0.35 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Stella-Jones inc - "continue to expect sales to be weaker in first half of 2017 when compared to 2016" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke:
TOKYO, June 28 Japanese stocks wobbled on Wednesday morning as tech shares were dragged down by falls in their U.S. counterparts overnight, while financials rallied on the back of rising U.S. yields.