UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 26
June 26 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 15 points at 7,439 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.20 percent ahead of the cash market open.
March 23 Stemline Therapeutics Inc:
* Stemline Therapeutics announces completion of enrollment in stage 3 of the sl-401 pivotal trial in bpdcn
* Stemline Therapeutics Inc - company also reviewed key milestones for sl-401 program over coming year
* Stemline Therapeutics Inc - stemline plans to provide a clinical update on patients enrolled in stages 1 and 2 at a medical conference around mid-year
* Stemline Therapeutics Inc - plans to provide top-line data from stage 3 expected in second half of 2017
* Stemline Therapeutics Inc - plans to continue to enroll both first-line and relapsed/refractory bpdcn patients under current protocol Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Confirm in advanced discussions to buy whole of issued share capital of New York Stock Exchange listed Sparton Corporation
LONDON, June 26 L1 Retail has agreed to buy Holland & Barrett from The Nature's Bounty Co. and The Carlyle Group for 1.77 billion pounds ($2.26 billion), the companies said in a statement.