Oil, banks trip up European shares
LONDON, May 26 European shares slid in thin trade on Friday as shares in energy firms and banks dropped, ending a lacklustre week relatively little changed.
March 9 Stonegate Mortgage Corp:
* Stonegate Mortgage Corporation reports fourth quarter and annual 2016 financial results
* Q4 revenue rose 67 percent to $78.2 million
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.06 from continuing operations excluding items
* Q4 earnings per share $1.39 from continuing operations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Autodis Group - Autodis Group will divest subsidiary AD Poland to Rhiag Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of LKQ Corporation
LONDON, May 26 Asian LNG spot prices fell this week due to a lack of significant new demand from the Middle East and others as supplies emerged from Papua New Guinea, Angola, Abu Dhabi and Russia.