April 24 Summit Financial Group Inc
* Summit Financial Group Inc announces resolution of litigation
* Summit Financial Group Inc - reached settlement with Residential Funding Company, LLC and Rescap Liquidating Trust
* Summit Financial Group Inc - settlement to resolve fully all litigation between summit and rescap
* Summit Financial Group Inc - Summit agreed to pay Rescap $9.9 million which will be recorded as a charge against our q1 2017 earnings
* Summit Financial Group Inc - settlement to result in an after-tax reduction in net income of $6.2 million, or $0.58 per diluted share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 2-Brazil's President Michel Temer charged with taking bribes
BRASILIA, June 26 Brazil's top federal prosecutor charged President Michel Temer with taking multimillion-dollar bribes on Monday in a stinging blow to the unpopular leader and to political stability in Latin America's largest country.
REFILE-Sprint in exclusive talks with Charter, Comcast on wireless deal -WSJ
June 26 Sprint Corp is in exclusive talks with Charter Communications Inc and Comcast Corp to explore a deal that could boost the cable companies' wireless service, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.