March 23 Superior Industries International Inc :
* Superior Industries announces transformative acquisition of Germany-based Uniwheels Ag
* aggregate equity purchase price is anticipated to be approximately $715 million.
* Says will commence a tender offer for 100% of outstanding shares of Uniwheels Ag on March 23, 2017
* transaction will be funded through a combination of debt, preferred equity, and balance sheet cash
* under terms,Uniwheels Malta will receive cash consideration of 226.5zl per share upon close of tender offer
* preferred equity will be purchased by TPG Growth; transaction approved by boards of directors of co, Uniwheels Malta
* Uniwheels public shareholders will receive cash consideration of approximately 236zl per share
* following deal anticipates that it will reduce its annual dividend from $0.72 per share to $0.36 per share
* debt financing will be provided by consortium of banks including Citibank Na, JP Morgan, Royal Bank Of Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CANADA STOCKS-TSX rises as resources lift, BlackBerry tumbles on miss
TORONTO, June 23 Canada's main stock index opened moderately higher on Friday, as the index's heavyweight sectors offset sharp losses in BlackBerry Ltd shares, which tumbled after first quarter sales missed expectations.
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-S&P, Nasdaq open flat; Dow slightly lower
June 23 The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite opened little changed on Friday amid concerns over oil prices, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average was slightly lower, weighed down by Caterpillar.