Oil, banks trip up European shares
LONDON, May 26 European shares slid in thin trade on Friday as shares in energy firms and banks dropped, ending a lacklustre week relatively little changed.
March 15 Surge Energy Inc
* Surge energy inc. Announces q4 and year end 2016 results; exceeds 2016 production exit rate target; cash flow per share up 43 percent; confirms march 2017 dividend
* Surge energy inc- now anticipates delivering more than 18 percent production per share growth over period from q2 of 2016, to end of 2017
* Surge energy inc qtrly earnings per share $0.10
* Qtrly adjusted funds from operations $0.10 per share
* Surge energy inc - company re-affirms its 2017 guidance
* Surge energy inc - management retains the flexibility to potentially increase surge's 2017 capital budget
* Surge energy inc - surge will continue to monitor commodity prices and its ability to drill and pay the dividend within cash flow during 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Autodis Group - Autodis Group will divest subsidiary AD Poland to Rhiag Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of LKQ Corporation
LONDON, May 26 Asian LNG spot prices fell this week due to a lack of significant new demand from the Middle East and others as supplies emerged from Papua New Guinea, Angola, Abu Dhabi and Russia.