April 27 Synchronoss Technologies Inc
* Synchronoss announces management changes
* Says Lawrence Irving named Chief Financial Officer
* Says founder and chairman Stephen Waldis to reassume CEO role, effective immediately
* Ssays Ronald Hovsepian and John Frederick step down as CEO and CFO
* Synchronoss Technologies expects total Q1 2017 revenue to be $13 million to $14 million less than company's previously announced guidance
* Q1 operating margins are expected to be 8% to 10%, which are less than previously announced guidance
* John Frederick, who served as cfo prior to Irving's appointment, will be leaving to pursue other interests
* Says "disappointed" with Q1 performance following acquisition of Intralinks
* Says in view of company's performance in Q1, expect this will impact our full year guidance
* Says "we are disappointed with our q1 performance "Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.