Oil, banks trip up European shares
LONDON, May 26 European shares slid in thin trade on Friday as shares in energy firms and banks dropped, ending a lacklustre week relatively little changed.
May 18 Synchrony Financial
* Synchrony Financial announces plans to increase quarterly common stock dividend to $0.15 per share and approval of a $1.64 billion share repurchase program
* Board of directors intends to increase quarterly cash dividend to $0.15 per share of common stock
* Has approved a share repurchase program of up to $1.64 billion through June 30, 2018
* Intends to increase quarterly cash dividend commencing Q3 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Autodis Group - Autodis Group will divest subsidiary AD Poland to Rhiag Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of LKQ Corporation
LONDON, May 26 Asian LNG spot prices fell this week due to a lack of significant new demand from the Middle East and others as supplies emerged from Papua New Guinea, Angola, Abu Dhabi and Russia.