BRIEF-Third Point confirms Nestle stake
* Activist investor third point llc says nestle should be able to improve margins by as much as 400 basis points
March 13 T-mobile Us Inc
* T-Mobile agrees to sell $500.0 million 4.000% senior notes due 2022, $500.0 million 5.125% senior notes due 2025 and $500.0 million 5.375% senior notes due 2027
* Expects to use net proceeds from offering of notes to refinance existing debt.
* Deutsche telekom ag agreed to purchase $1 billion aggregate principal amount of 4.000% senior notes due 2022
* Deutsche telekom ag agreed to purchase $1.25 billion aggregate principal amount of 5.125% senior notes due 2025
* Deutsche telekom ag agreed to purchase $1.25 billion aggregate principal amount of 5.375% senior notes due 2027
* Deutsche telekom ag to purchase dt notes from t-mobile usa in a private placement with no underwriting discount Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 25 Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman's fund L1 Retail has agreed to buy health food chain Holland & Barrett for about 1.8 billion pounds ($2.3 billion), according to a source familiar with the matter.
* Kiwis seek to avenge America's Cup final loss in 2013 (Updates with quotes from Spithill)