May 11 Talend SA:
* Talend reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Sees Q2 2017 revenue $34.8 million to $35.8 million
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $144.3 million to $146.3 million
* Q1 revenue $32.9 million versus i/b/e/s view $32 million
* Qtrly net loss per share - basic and diluted $0.26
* Qtrly non-IFRS net loss per share $0.19
* Fy net loss is expected to be in range of $34.4 million to $32.4 million
* Talend SA says net loss per basic and diluted share is expected to be in range of $0.33 to $0.29 in q2
* Talend SA says non-IFRS net loss per share is expected to be in range of $0.24 to $0.21 in q2
* Talend SA says non-IFRS net loss per share is expected to be in range of $0.81 to $0.74 in 2017
* Talend SA says net loss per basic and diluted share is expected to be in range of $1.19 to $1.12 in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Arconic knowingly supplied flammable panels for use in tower -emails
LONDON, June 24 Six emails sent by and to an Arconic Inc sales manager raise questions about why the company supplied combustible cladding to a distributor for use at Grenfell Tower, despite publicly warning such panels were a fire risk for tall buildings.
RPT-Even with Whole Foods, Amazon would need many more warehouses to reshape grocery delivery
June 23 If Amazon.com Inc hopes to revolutionize grocery delivery, then its bid to buy Whole Foods Market Inc for $13.7 billion will be just the start of a long and costly process.