UPDATE 1-Ford recalls 15,600 cars in South Africa over fire risk
JOHANNESBURG, June 23 Ford Motor Co is recalling nearly 16,000 Ikon and Figo models in South Africa due to a potential fire risk, it said on Friday.
April 3 Tallgrass Energy Partners Lp
* Tallgrass Energy Partners acquires approximate 25 percent interest in Rockies Express Pipeline
* Tallgrass Energy Partners Lp - deal for $400 million
* Tallgrass Energy Partners Lp - acquisition increases Tep's ownership interest in Rex to approximately 50 percent
* Tallgrass Energy Partners Lp - expect transaction to be immediately accretive to unitholders
* Tallgrass Energy Partners - intend to recommend to board of general partner that Tep increase its quarterly distributions for Q2 and Q3 of 2017
* Tallgrass Energy Partners - recommend to increase quarterly distributions for Q2 and Q3 of 2017 by aggregate of at least $0.40 per unit on annualized basis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* S.Korea's Moon says engagement must be backed by strong defense
LONDON, June 23 World stocks were poised to eke out slim gains for the week on Friday as a tentative recovery in oil prices spurred investors to hunt for bargains in the beaten-down energy sector and helped commodity-related currencies gain against the dollar.