Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
April 28 Tapimmune Inc-
* Tapimmune announces change in management and board of directors
* Tapimmune -on april 27, 2017, Dr. John Bonfiglio resigned as chief operating officer, president and director of Tapimmune to pursue other opportunities
* Tapimmune Inc - in connection with Bonfiglio's resignation, size of board was reduced from seven members to six members
* Tapimmune Inc - Wilson, was appointed to serve as company's president due to vacancy created by bonfiglio's resignation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.