May 9 (Reuters) - Team Inc
* Team Inc reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted non-GAAP loss per share $0.24 excluding items
* Q1 loss per share $0.32
* Q1 revenue $286.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $290.3 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says "January 2017, reflected a continuation of softer than usual market demand conditions we had experienced for all of 2016"
* Says "in February and march, we began to see seasonal improvement in demand that we were expecting" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: