Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
May 9 Team Inc
* Team Inc reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted non-GAAP loss per share $0.24 excluding items
* Q1 loss per share $0.32
* Q1 revenue $286.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $290.3 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says "January 2017, reflected a continuation of softer than usual market demand conditions we had experienced for all of 2016"
* Says "in February and march, we began to see seasonal improvement in demand that we were expecting" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017