US STOCKS-Wall St pares gains as recovery in tech, oil pauses
* Dow up 0.01 pct, S&P up 0.04 pct, Nasdaq off 0.29 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
March 7 Team Inc
* Reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.08 excluding items
* Q4 loss per share $0.32
* Q4 revenue $319.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $344.8 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.44 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "Until we begin to see a sustained pattern of market normalization, we will continue to withhold earnings guidance for 2017"
* "In spite of soft demand in 2016, we continue to be optimistic that end markets will improve during 2017"
* "After brief spike in demand for our services during first month of Q4, demand weakened again in November and December"
* "Disappointed in our results for quarter", especially after seeing increased demand levels during fall turnaround months of Sept and Oct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Best Inc revenue more than doubled in three months to March (Adds China logistics market, Best Inc's financials, main shareholders)
* Boeing says identified Tassili Airlines for three 737s previously listed as unidentified Source text - (http://bit.ly/2sIJBpp) Further company coverage: