Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 26 Teradyne Inc:
* Teradyne reports 6pct revenue growth year on year in first quarter 2017; expects sequential revenue and earnings per share growth in second quarter
* Q1 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.44
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.42
* Q1 revenue rose 6 percent to $457 million
* Sees Q2 revenue up 28 percent
* Teradyne Inc - guidance for Q2 of 2017 is revenue of $660 million to $700 million
* Teradyne Inc - guidance for Q2 of 2017 gaap net income of $0.77 to $0.86 per diluted share and non-gaap net income of $0.81 to $0.90 per diluted share
* Qtrly orders $595 million versus $389 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.59, revenue view $554.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.38, revenue view $440.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.