May 5 (Reuters) - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd :
* Teva and Active Biotech announce CONCERTO trial of Laquinimod in RRMS did not meet primary endpoint
* Study shows secondary endpoint which measured change in brain volume compared to baseline was positive
* In study, secondary endpoints measuring time to confirmed disability progression at 6, 9 months did not reach significance
* "While we have no current plans to further pursue Laquinimod in RRMS, we are continuing to study it in two other trials"
* Teva continues to evaluate potential of Laquinimod in Primary Progressive MS and Huntington Disease Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: