June 15 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
* Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc initiated a voluntary recall to retail-level for one lot of paliperidone extended-release tablets, 3mg, 90 count bottles
* Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc - The lot of paliperidone extended-release tablets, 3mg, 90 count bottles was distributed under Actavis Pharma Inc label
* Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc says the recall is being carried out due to failing test results for dissolution
* Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc says it cannot at this time exclude potential for additional tablets to be below specification
* Teva - Based on Teva's investigation, likelihood of consuming two or more consecutive doses with affected product is low
* Teva - In addition, no post marketing adverse events have been received to date for lack of effectiveness for this recalled lot
* Teva says it has issued an urgent drug recall letter to its direct accounts and has made arrangements for impacted product to be returned to inmar Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RPT-INVESTMENT FOCUS-Stocks flying, oil crying as 2017 hits halfway point
LONDON, June 23 World stocks could be about to record their best start to a year since 1998, when global markets were recovering from the Asian crisis, while oil and the dollar are facing their worst first-half in years.
Roche says new haemophilia drug cuts bleed rate by 87 pct
ZURICH, June 26 Roche's investigational haemophilia drug emicizumab cut the bleed rate by 87 percent in patients who had developed resistance to standard treatment, compared with those who instead got bypassing agents, the Swiss company said on Monday.