April 19 Texas Capital Bancshares Inc-
* Texas Capital Bancshares Inc announces operating results for q1 2017
* Q1 earnings per share $0.80
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Texas Capital Bancshares Inc - net interest income was $163.4 million for q1 of 2017, compared to $171.2 million for q4 of 2016
* Texas Capital Bancshares Inc - net interest margin for q1 of 2017 was 3.29 percent, an 18 basis point increase from q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.