CANADA STOCKS-Futures lower as oil, commodities prices drop
May 29 Stock futures pointed to a slightly lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil and commodity prices weakened.
April 18 Textainer Group Holdings Ltd
* Textainer announces early repayment of debt
* Textainer Group Holdings - intends to fund repayment of these notes with proceeds from a new debt facility arranged by several financial institutions
* Textainer Group Holdings - unit will be prepaying at par plus accrued interest notes with total principal balance of more than $424 million on april 20 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share C$0.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Partner Communications announces Netflix and partner communications collaborate in Israel