UPDATE 2-U.S. housing recovery intact despite drop in new home sales
WASHINGTON, May 23 New U.S. single-family home sales tumbled from near a 9-1/2-year high in April, but the housing recovery likely remains intact amid a tightening labor market.
May 4 Buckle Inc:
* The buckle Inc reports april 2017 net sales
* Quarterly sales fell 12.8 percent to $212.3 million
* April sales fell 3.9 percent to $62.6 million
* Buckle Inc - April comparable store net sales decreased 3.5 percent
* Buckle Inc - comparable store net sales year-to-date for 13-week period ended April 29, 2017 decreased 12.7 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* There will be caps on short term and long term performance awards for executives
WASHINGTON, May 23 The U.S. government has filed a civil lawsuit accusing Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV of using software to bypass emission controls in diesel vehicles, the Environmental Protection Agency said on Tuesday.