May 3 Cheesecake Factory Inc
* The Cheesecake Factory reports results for first quarter of fiscal 2017
* Q1 revenue $563.4 million versus i/b/e/s view $570.2 million
* Q1 earnings per share $0.72 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share $0.71
* Cheesecake Factory Inc - continues to expect to open as many as eight company-owned restaurants in fiscal 2017
* Cheesecake Factory Inc - comparable restaurant sales at cheesecake factory restaurants increased 0.3% in q1 of fiscal 2017.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.73 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PRECIOUS-Gold firms on weak dollar, risk aversion
* Spot gold may retest resistance at $1,254 per ounce - technicals * Palladium up over 3 pct for the week (Updates prices) By Nithin ThomasPrasad BENGALURU, June 23 Gold prices edged higher on Friday as the dollar softened and risk aversion due to geopolitical events buoyed the safe-haven appeal of the metal. "Risk aversion is on the rise, mainly due to what's happening in the Middle East and also the news about China cracking down on some loans made overseas l
Spain's OHL to sell up to 40 pct of concessions affiliate
MADRID, June 23 Spanish builder OHL said on Friday it was looking to sell between 25 percent and 40 percent of is concessions affiliate in an effort to find the unit a partner by the end of the year.