May 9 Chefs Warehouse Inc
* The Chefs' Warehouse reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 GAAP loss per share $0.06
* Q1 sales $287.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $284.5 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $0.35 to $0.40
* Sees FY 2017 sales $1.27 billion to $1.29 billion
* Q1 pro forma loss per share $0.05
* Chefs Warehouse Inc - Sees FY 2017 net sales between $1.27 billion and $1.29 billion; sees FY 2017 net income per diluted share between $0.35 and $0.40
* FY2017 earnings per share view $0.37, revenue view $1.26 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.