March 31 Mosaic Co
* The Mosaic Company reports production outage at Esterhazy K2 mine
* Mosaic Co - company estimates a loss of production in range of 200,000 to 300,000 tonnes
* Mosaic Co - incident occurred in later part of Q1 and is not expected to materially impact Q1 potash results
* Mosaic Co - incident expected to negatively impact Q2 sales volumes
* Company expects the skip to be repaired and resume operations in next several days
* Announced an incident at its Esterhazy K2 potash mine involving a skip Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
REFILE-Sprint in exclusive talks with Charter, Comcast on wireless deal -WSJ
June 26 Sprint Corp is in exclusive talks with Charter Communications Inc and Comcast Corp to explore a deal that could boost the cable companies' wireless service, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
UPDATE 3-U.S. slaps dumping duties on Canadian wood, Ottawa vows to fight
WASHINGTON, June 26 Escalating a trade dispute with Canada in the run-up to talks on renegotiating NAFTA, the U.S. Commerce Department on Monday imposed preliminary anti-dumping duties on Canadian softwood lumber of up to 7.72 percent.