Canadian insurer Manulife names Roy Gori CEO
May 25 Manulife Financial Corp, Canada's biggest life insurer, said on Thursday that Roy Gori would replace Donald Guloien as chief executive officer.
March 16 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
* On March 16, 2017, issued EUR 500 million aggregate principal amount of 1.450 pct senior notes due 2027
* Notes will mature on March 16, 2027 - SEC filing
* Interest on notes will accrue at rate of 1.450 percent per annum Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Nokia - Nokia And Frontier Communications deploy G.Fast Technology to expand gigabit ultra-broadband access across Connecticut Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Royal bank of canada ceo says not a systemic risk if home capital were to continue to experience trouble