U.S. retail mall vacancies edge up in second quarter - Reis
June 27 U.S. retail mall vacancies increased in the second quarter and rents were slightly higher, real estate research firm Reis Inc said in a report.
May 10 Time Inc:
* Time Inc reports first quarter 2017 results
* Time Inc - board of directors revises capital allocation strategy to enhance financial flexibility
* Q1 revenue fell 8 percent to $636 million
* Time Inc - reduces regular quarterly cash dividend to $0.04 per share
* Time Inc - plans to reduce leverage ratio toward lower end of 2.0x-2.5x target range of net debt to adjusted OIBDA
* Time Inc - qtrly adjusted loss per share $0.18
* Time Inc qtrly loss per share $0.29
* Time Inc- advertising revenues decreased $29 million or 8pct in Q1 of 2017 from year-earlier quarter to $331 million
* Time Inc - no longer intends to provide quarterly pacing or an annual revenue outlook
* Time Inc - on May 10, 2017, board of directors declared a dividend of $0.04 per common share
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke: