Travelers Co's William Heyman elected as FINRA chairman
June 29 The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on Thursday named William Heyman, chief investment officer of Travelers Company Inc, as its chairman, effective July 18.
March 31 Tivo Corp
* Tivo -on March 27, co, Tivo solutions, Fir Tree Value Master Fund, Fir Tree Capital Opportunity Master Fund and The Driehaus Entities executed settlement agreement
* Tivo Corp - terms of settlement, among other matters, provide that, in exchange for a release and dismissal of all asserted claims, will pay $12.80/share
* Tivo Corp says terms of settlement will be funded from a combination of cash held by exchange agent and cash on balance sheet
* Tivo Corp says terms of settlement will not have a material adverse effect on co's financial position or result of operations
* Tivo Corp -following settlement, no other appraisal proceedings remain outstanding in connection with Tivo acquisition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 29 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration plans to reorganize its drug review staff and create a SWAT team to eliminate a backlog of requests for rare disease drug designation, it said on Thursday.
LONDON, June 29 (IFR) - Citigroup has made several appointments to its equities electronic execution team, hiring Joseph Sidibe as a senior salesperson from Bank of America Merrill Lynch as well as Phoebe Nockolds from Liquidnet and Rupert Dransfield from HSBC.