May 9 Total Energy Services Inc
* Total Energy Services Inc. announces Q1 2017 results
* Q1 revenue $84.5 million, up 69 percent
* Qtrly loss per share $0.03
* Total Energy Services says North American oil and natural gas drilling and completion activity levels continued recovery which began in Q4 of 2016
* All figures in C$ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.
AstraZeneca, Chi-Med take kidney cancer drug into final testing
LONDON, June 29 AstraZeneca and Hutchison China MediTech said on Thursday they had initiated a global late-stage clinical trial of the experimental drug savolitinib in a relatively rare type of kidney cancer.