Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
May 1 Tpi Composites Inc
* Tpi composites inc - for three months ended march 31, 2017, expect to report net sales of between $189.7 million and $191.7 million
* Tpi composites inc - for three months ended march 31, 2017, expect billings of between $209.5 million and $211.5 million
* Tpi composites inc - expect to report net income of between $3.1 million and $3.7 million for three months ended march 31, 2017
* Tpi composites inc - diluted earnings per common share are expected to be between $0.09 and $0.11 for three months ended march 31, 2017
* Tpi composites inc - expect to report cash and cash equivalents as of march 31, 2017 of approximately $116 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.02, revenue view $215.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.