May 22 Trans World Entertainment Corp:
* Trans World Entertainment announces first quarter results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.10
* Q1 same store sales fell 9.4 percent
* Q1 revenue rose 35 percent to $102 million
* Trans World Entertainment Corp - expect negative mall traffic trends to persist to some degree Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RPT-INVESTMENT FOCUS-Stocks flying, oil crying as 2017 hits halfway point
LONDON, June 23 World stocks could be about to record their best start to a year since 1998, when global markets were recovering from the Asian crisis, while oil and the dollar are facing their worst first-half in years.
Roche says new haemophilia drug cuts bleed rate by 87 pct
ZURICH, June 26 Roche's investigational haemophilia drug emicizumab cut the bleed rate by 87 percent in patients who had developed resistance to standard treatment, compared with those who instead got bypassing agents, the Swiss company said on Monday.