U.S. says hopes China will approve more GMO corn for import
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
May 3 TransAlta Renewables Inc
* Transalta Renewables reports first quarter 2017 results
* Says expects its comparable ebitda for 2017 to be in range of $425 million and $450 million
* Sees cafd to be in range of $235 million and $260 million for fy
* Sees adjusted funds from operations to be in range of $320 million and $350 million in fy
* Qtrly adjusted funds from operations per share $0.37
* Qtrly revenue $129 million versus $68 million
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.25, revenue view c$73.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke:
TOKYO, June 28 Japanese stocks wobbled on Wednesday morning as tech shares were dragged down by falls in their U.S. counterparts overnight, while financials rallied on the back of rising U.S. yields.