CANADA STOCKS-Futures lower as oil, commodities prices drop
May 29 Stock futures pointed to a slightly lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil and commodity prices weakened.
March 22 Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd
* Transatlantic Petroleum announces fourth quarter and year-end 2016 financial results and provides an operations update
* Q4 loss per share $0.12 from continuing operations
* Q4 revenue $18.7 million versus $15.9 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share C$0.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Partner Communications announces Netflix and partner communications collaborate in Israel