May 3 Trican Well Service Ltd
* Trican Well Service Ltd. reports first quarter results for 2017
* Trican Well Service Ltd qtrly revenue $149.4 million versus $99.8 million
* Trican Well Service Ltd qtrly loss per share $0.25
* Trican Well Service - "with current commodity price environment,we believe that demand is sufficient that two more fracturing crews can be added in q3"
* Trican Well Service Ltd - "hiring remains a significant challenge" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.
CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-U.S. to seek to block DraftKings, FanDuel fantasy sports merger
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it will seek to stop the merger of DraftKings and FanDuel, because the combined company would control more than 90 percent of the U.S. market for paid daily fantasy sports contests.