UPDATE 1-AIG CEO may reduce buybacks, focus on acquisitions
June 28 American International Group Inc CEO Brian Duperreault said on Wednesday the company would likely slow the pace of share buybacks and instead spend on acquisitions.
May 2 Twilio Inc
* Sees Non-Gaap net loss per share $0.11 to $0.10 for quarter ending June 30, 2017
* Twilio announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 GAAP loss per share $0.16
* Q1 revenue $87.4 million versus i/b/e/s view $83.6 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Twilio inc sees total revenue $ 85.5 million to $ 87.5 million for quarter ending June 30, 2017
* Sees total revenue $ 356.0 million to $ 362.0 million for full year ending December 31, 2017
* Sees non-gaap net loss per share $0.30 to $0.27 for full year ending December 31, 2017
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.08, revenue view $87.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $-0.16, revenue view $370.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Shaw Communications Inc on Wednesday reported strong quarterly subscriber gains at its revamped cable business and notched wireless profit growth even as it spent heavily to build up both businesses.
WASHINGTON, June 28 U.S. securities regulators on Wednesday filed civil accounting fraud charges against Canada-based oil and gas company Penn West Petroleum Ltd and several of its former top finance executives.