CORRECTED-Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 28
ZURICH, June 28 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening virtually unchanged at 9,071 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
April 25 Two River Bancorp
* Two river bancorp reports higher net income and earnings per share in 2017 first quarter financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.21
* Qtrly net interest income was $7.63 million, an increase of 7.0% compared to $7.13 million in corresponding prior year period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Altiplano Minerals Ltd. announces appointment to board of directors and formation of advisory board
* Launched an offering of senior secured notes in an aggregate principal amount of $400 million