BA cancels all scheduled flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick airports on Saturday
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports on Saturday following a global IT system failure.
April 26 Ultra Clean Holdings Inc:
* Ultra Clean reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 non-gaap earnings per share $0.47
* Q1 revenue rose 82.3 percent to $204.6 million
* Sees q2 2017 non-gaap earnings per share $0.49 to $0.55
* Sees q2 2017 gaap earnings per share $0.46 to $0.52
* Sees q2 2017 revenue $210 million to $220 million
* Q1 earnings per share $0.42 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.