BRIEF-Northern Blizzard Resources appoints new chairman and COO
* Northern blizzard resources inc. Announces voting results of annual and special meeting, appoints new chairman and chief operating officer
March 16 Ultra Petroleum Corp
* Ultra Petroleum Corp - board of directors approved planned 2017 drilling and completion capital budget of $500.0 million
* Ultra Petroleum - expects to participate in approximately 245 total gross (193 net) wyoming wells in 2017, compared to 110 total gross (78 net) wells in 2016
* Ultra Petroleum- annual production for 2017 expected to grow to 290 to 300 billion cubic feet equivalent, compared to production of 281.7 bcfe for 2016
* Ultra Petroleum - with investment of $500.0 million in 2017, targeting production of 795 to 820 million mmcfe per day
* Ultra Petroleum - On March 14, , bankruptcy court issued order confirming plan of reorganization, order determining that ultra's plan value is $6.0 billion
* Ultra Petroleum Corp - sees 2017 ebitda range between $650.0 million and $700.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, June 23 World stocks advanced on Friday and were poised for a modest gain to end the week as a drop in the dollar helped boost sagging oil prices.
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazilian Finance Minister Henrique Meirelles said on Friday he expects the United States to lift a ban on imports of Brazilian fresh beef soon, stressing that the decision bore no relation to sanitary concerns.