UPDATE 1-AIG CEO may reduce buybacks, focus on acquisitions
June 28 American International Group Inc CEO Brian Duperreault said on Wednesday the company would likely slow the pace of share buybacks and instead spend on acquisitions.
May 3 Uni Select Inc
* Uni-Select reports sales and EBITDA growth as well as network expansion in q1
* Q1 sales rose 12.6 percent to $297.2 million
* Uni-Select Inc - qtrly earnings per share earnings per share $0.26
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.32, revenue view $309.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Uni-Select Inc - C$0.0925 per share quarterly dividend declared, up 8.8% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Shaw Communications Inc on Wednesday reported strong quarterly subscriber gains at its revamped cable business and notched wireless profit growth even as it spent heavily to build up both businesses.
WASHINGTON, June 28 U.S. securities regulators on Wednesday filed civil accounting fraud charges against Canada-based oil and gas company Penn West Petroleum Ltd and several of its former top finance executives.