May 9 Us Foods Holding Corp
* Us foods reports first quarter fiscal 2017 earnings
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.18
* Q1 earnings per share $0.12
* Q1 sales $5.8 billion versus i/b/e/s view $5.68 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Us foods holding corp - company's outlook for fiscal 2017, announced on february 15, 2017, remains unchanged
* Expect interest expense and cash taxes to be at low end of previously provided ranges for fy outlook
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $1.36, revenue view $23.56 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.