BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
May 18 Velan Inc
* Velan inc. Reports its year-end and fourth quarter 2016/17 financial results
* Velan inc - order backlog of us$438.2 million at end of quarter
* Q4 earnings per share $0.17
* Velan inc - net new orders received of us$125.9 million for quarter
* Q4 sales fell 5 percent to $102.8 million
* Qtrly bookings amounted to $125.9 million, an increase of $39.2 million or 45.2% compared to prior year
* Velan inc qtrly adjusted net earnings $0.17 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.