LPC: Banks increase CLO forecasts as issuance thrives
June 28 Banks are increasing their US Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) forecasts with issuance set to surpass some of the most pessimistic 2017 predictions.
March 17 Versabank
* Versabank reports first quarter 2017 results(1)
* Q1 revenue c$11.4 million versus c$9.5 million
* Versabank qtrly earnings per share $0.56
* Versabank qtrly non-gaap book value per common share $8.20
* Versabank qtrly common equity tier 1 (cet1) ratio 10.28% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO - we've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories and our overall execution was not up to our normal standards in fy2017
June 28 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.