April 27 Viad Corp:
* Viad Corp delivers strong first quarter 2017 results
* Sees fy 2017 revenue up about 5 percent
* Q1 revenue rose 35 percent to $325.8 million
* Viad Corp says consolidated revenue in 2017 is expected to increase by approximately 5 pct from 2016 full year revenue
* Viad Corp says consolidated adjusted segment ebitda is expected to be in range of $144.5 million to $148.5 million in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.