April 28 Vince Holding Corp
* Vince holding corp. Reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
* Q4 sales fell 21.9 percent to $63.9 million
* Q4 same store sales fell 20.5 percent
* Q4 loss per share $3.28 including items
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.05, revenue view $74.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Made decision to suspend 2017 sales and eps guidance
* Inventory at end of q4 of fiscal 2016 was $38.5 million compared to $36.6 million at end of q4 of fiscal 2015
* Vince holding - concluded there is substantial doubt about co's ability to continue as going concern for 12 months following date financial statements issued
* Substantial doubt about co's ability to comply with consolidated net total leverage ratio under its term loan facility
* Identified deficiencies in internal control over financial reporting that were assessed as material weaknesses
* Taking specific steps to remediate these material weaknesses by implementing and enhancing its control procedures Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
UPDATE 5-Key projects at risk as Greens back NDP in British Columbia
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.