April 28 Virtus Investment Partners Inc
* Virtus investment partners announces financial results for the first quarter 2017
* Q1 earnings per share $1.62
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $1.16
* Virtus investment partners inc- assets under management of $48.0 billion at march 31, 2017 increased $2.7 billion, or 6 percent, from december 31, 2016
* Qtrly revenues $79.8 million versus $80.3 million
* Qtrly revenues, as adjusted $64.7 million versus $62.4 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.62, revenue view $69.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.
AstraZeneca, Chi-Med take kidney cancer drug into final testing
LONDON, June 29 AstraZeneca and Hutchison China MediTech said on Thursday they had initiated a global late-stage clinical trial of the experimental drug savolitinib in a relatively rare type of kidney cancer.