March 31 GBM Resources Ltd:
* WCB Resources and GBM Resources terminate heads of agreement
* WCB Resources - termination of heads of agreement with gbm due to financing conditions for agreement not being met prior to deadline of March 31
* WCB Resources Ltd- GBM announced on March 31, 2017 that completion of their $10million loan agreement was unsuccessful
* WCB Resources Ltd- GBM announced they are continuing to source alternative funding
* WCB Resources-until funding is identified, size,nature of any funding is known,merger discussions between WCB and GBM have necessarily been put on hold
* WCB Resources Ltd - should appropriate funding package be sourced, WCB and GBM will consider re-opening merger discussions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks edge up on optimism over global growth, dollar soft
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.
Nikkei edges up as dollar-yen steady; Takata files for bankruptcy protection
TOKYO, June 26 Japan's Nikkei share average ticked up on Monday morning as the dollar-yen held steady, while investors' attention fell squarely on Takata Corp after it filed for bankruptcy protection.